A (facilitated) group process for decision making.
- invite objections, and integrate the wisdom they reveal, to evolve proposals or existing agreements
- withholding objections can harm the objectives of a group or organization
- unresolved objections prevent proposals from becoming agreements
- proposals only need to be good enough for now and safe enough to try until the next review
Implicit Contract of Consent
- In the absence of objections against an agreement, I intend to follow through on the agreement to the best of my ability.
- I agree to share objections as I become aware of them.