An individual commitment to developing helpful interactions and effective collaboration:
- actively consider and follow-up on all agreements made, in the best way possible, given the circumstances
- develop awareness and understanding of individual and collective needs
- grow the necessary skills to do so
- support others in doing the same
- bring impediments to the attention of others if necessary
Participating artfully may include interrupting, objecting or breaking agreements.
Benefits Of Artful Participation
- enables co-creation and evolution of agreements
- helps to grow stronger teams
- builds self-accountability, integrity and trust
- generates a culture of mutual support and close collaboration
- even more powerful when embraced by many
Artful Participation: Self-Assessment
- How will I support myself and others in participating more artfully?
- Where are my interactions with others unhelpful or ineffective?
- Which agreements do I find hard to keep or contribute to? What can I do to address this?
- What skills could I develop, that would support me to participate more artfully?
- What would artful participation mean in relation to:
- my daily activities?
- collaboration and interaction with others?
- the organization? …our customers or clients?
- the wider environment?